We are very proud of our library and the many services it has to offer. Librarians, Dona Northcutt and Heather Richards, strive to provide relevant materials for students as well as instruction in the use of information resources. The SCHS Library features a strong, growing collection that supports the curriculum as well as the students' leisure reading interests. In addition to our print collection, the library offers a wide range of technology for information access. The SCHS Library offers a vibrant, energetic environment for study, research, and collaboration for students, faculty, and staff.
Step 1: Access our library's card catalog to search for that perfect book. Click here to access the card catalog. You will need to select Central High School from the list of schools.
Step 2: To check out a book after browsing our catalog, please fill in this form.
Special Interest to Faculty:
- Customized library instruction available upon request (see Forms)
- Seating that accommodates over 50 individuals
- Online catalog system accessible from any networked computer in our facility
- 30 networked computers in main library area
- 30-station computer lab (faculty may reserve for class instruction)
- Monetary and book donations are always welcomed (see Forms)
- Library Policy (see Forms)